Saturday 25 December 2010

Skiing is just half the fun...don't forget about the helicopter ride!

If you have been to the new Warren Miller movie Wintervention or have gone to one of the CMH promo events going on across the globe, you have seen some fantastic film footage of CMH. 

I brought a 1TB hard drive to Warren Miller last week and came home with about 600GB of all the footage that was shot in the Gothics...I was blown away by all the footage that I had not seen yet.  

The footage that was shot with the cineflex is so fantastic.  I put together a quick video of just flying around in the helicopter.  The skiing at CMH is incredible but so is flying around in the helicopter! The team at Alpine Helicopters are the best in the business.

I hope you enjoy.

Source: http://blog.canadianmountainholidays.com/heli-ski-blog/bid/54632/Skiing-is-just-half-the-fun-don-t-forget-about-the-helicopter-ride

Athletics Fencing Bowling Car racing

No comments:

Post a Comment